We are proud to be New Mexico Safe Certified in COVID Safe Practices! We want to keep everyone in our community safe.
Print Express is open for business with a few changes in place:
- Everyone must wear a facial covering over both the nose and mouth, at all times while in the building
- Curbside service is available and encouraged
- We require social distancing
Additionally, we have a number of precautionary practices in place:
- We perform routine, robust cleaning throughout our facilities, including regular sanitizing
- Customer tours, vendor visits, and press checks are temporarily suspended
- We promote social distancing and limit employee congregating
- Sanitizer and wash stations are provided throughout our facility
- Employees wash hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Employees know to stay home if they have any symptoms
- All CDC guidelines are followed
We recognize that our customers might be concerned about their orders, and about work for which they’ve come to rely on Print Express, LLC. Our production facilities are still operating with essential personnel. Print Express qualifies as essential to operate during this crisis based on our direct mailing services, as well as the critical products and services we provide to essential sectors such as government, pharmaceutical, healthcare and banks.
We are working to ensure that jobs will continue to be completed and delivered on time, and we will continue to do so through this crisis for the betterment of our partners, clients, employees and community.
If you would like additional information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC.