It’s time for our annual calendar photo contest! Entries accepted through October 27, 2023!
13 winners will make it into a 2024 calendar! Plus, one winner will be selected to be featured on The Renaud Investment Group’s at-a-glance calendar!
- This year the theme is New Mexico! Anything from buildings, sunsets, cacti, rivers, mountains, any photo in New Mexico.
- One entry per person, anyone can enter.
- Photos must be landscape/horizontal to fit calendar format and high resolution (300dpi). Portrait photos will not be considered.
- Photos must be original photographs taken by the individual submitting the photo (you may not enter photos taken for you by a professional photographer).
- You agree to the terms and conditions of this photo contest.
- Other restrictions may apply.
We are using PollUnit for this year’s event. Enter your original photo here before October 27, 2023.
You get to vote for your favorite photo! Six photos will be selected by you by voting through here.
One vote per person. Suspicious votes will be deleted. A PollUnit account must be used to help prevent fake votes.
Six photos will be selected by voting through PollUnit. Print Express staff will select their top seven in an anonymous vote. The Renaud Investment Group team will select one photo from these winners to be used on their at-a-glance annual calendar.
Winners will be announced in November. Calendars will be available in early to mid-December.
1st Place: 16″ x 20″ framed print*, 50 greeting cards with your photo, and 2024 Calendar Cover, plus 3 free calendars
2nd Place: 50 greeting cards with your photo, plus 3 free calendars
3rd Place: 25 greeting cards with your photo, plus 3 free calendars
The Renaud Investment Group winner: $250 plus be the only photo featured on their calendar
All other winners also receive 3 free calendars. Honorable mentions receive 1 free calendar.
Additional calendars are available for purchase.
*Framed photo will not be shipped. If shipping is required, the print will be shipped without the frame and winning person will be responsible for framing.