To be a great place to work, we need great people to work with us. For us, our people are especially important. Everything we do, every day, in more ways than one, helps businesses around us and our community.
Print Express aims to attract and retain people who share our passion. Our mission is to enhance all businesses by providing the best design, print, copy, and mail services with a superior level of practical experience, know-how, and a network of industry contacts all in a comprehensive one-stop shop.
Any open positions are listed below. We are always looking for potential talent though, so we encourage you to apply even if there are no openings. We look forward to our new team members!
Print Express team in December 2019.
Basic responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting customers in person, on phone, or via email
– Estimating and invoicing jobs
– Order management
– Basic proof reading
– Quality control
– Effectively communicate with team members and management
– Perform miscellaneous projects and complete various tasks as requested by management.
– 2+ years of work experience
– Be detail oriented
– Be able to multitask
– Be honest, reliable, and dependable
– Be computer literate and not afraid to learn new systems
– Be a fast learner
– Be efficient and accurate
– Be able to work with fast and changing deadlines
– Correctly execute written and verbal instructions
– Have basic math skills (multiplication, division, addition, subtraction)
– Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to work in a team and also independently
– Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
– Must be able to lift and move 50 pounds
– Pass drug and background tests
Printing experience, bilingual (English/Spanish), and Quickbooks experience are advantageous, but not required.
Full time position with benefits. Benefits include:
-401(k) with matching contribution
A successful background check, clean driving record, and drug screen is a condition of employment.